Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I love Halloween, it's totally my favorite holiday. Also it's my mom's birthday. Also, candy and dressing up like monsters... awesome.

Anyway, to business. First, some sweet fashion art for the DN.


This year for our Halloween party last night, the roommates in our house, plus a few extra awesome people, decided to have Jurassic Park themed costumes. We didn't get a group photo because things were crazy at the house but here is a look at the letters I made for the banner on Pinks' T-rex costume. It was pretty fabulous.

Next, my not very accurate but still pretty creepy Voldemort pumpkin.


Finally, today is the premiere of The Walking Dead on AMC. It's a zombie show based on the best zombie comic and continuing comic that is out today, The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman. In honor of that, and it being Halloween, I dressed up as a Black Lantern version of myself for work today. :]

No comments: